ADSM-L

Netware and TSM

2001-10-16 10:31:47
Subject: Netware and TSM
From: Keith Jones <JonesK AT DHSS.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:28:07 -0500
I have a question concering Netware and TSM 4.1, we are currently trying to
archive some mail servers that are running on netware 5.1 sp3. we had the
normal problems when SP3 was added and they have been taken care of.. But here
is the problem that we are having.  The Netware server shutsdown Groupwise
using cron at 11pm. Then an archive of the mail directories is run .When cron
trys to restart the groupwise processes the server hangs on a screen asking you
to press a key to continue before cron will continue to load.  I am pretty sure
that the problem is with how cron works on the Netware server.. Any work
arounds for this..?