ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-10-16 09:52:16
From: "Ilja G. Coolen" <ilja.coolen AT ABP DOT NL>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 15:49:26 +0200
Hi Jeff,

I have a script running in the AIX shell for our 3494 lib. But this is in
out own language. You should use the mtlib command to query the library
manager for the state of the library. The state is explained in a simple
sentence, so grepping the standard words should be a good way to start.

Because you can's always simulate different states, i have included the ones
know so far.
As far as i know there are no nice message id's to determine the state. To
bad.

I use the script at a 30 minute interval. In case of an intervention, i send
an snmp trap to the operators, which at our shop work 24x7.

Here are some know states (literaly):
1. `Degraded Operation`
2. `Vision system Non-Operational`
3. `Intervention Required`
4. `High Cap. I/O station is FULL`
5. `Safety Enclose Interlock Open`

 Note that it took a while to gather these states. If anyone has more,
please send me as much as you can. I like to keep ahead of trouble.

Greets,

I. Coolen (NL)