ADSM-L

Re: Windows client behavior change at 4.2.1.0

2001-10-09 11:47:46
Subject: Re: Windows client behavior change at 4.2.1.0
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 08:44:58 -0700
I am almost certain that this change in behavior is not deliberate. The
APAR is going to be handled as a code defect, not a doc issue. Skipped
files are not cause to fail an incremental backup.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Jeff Connor <connorj AT NIAGARAMOHAWK DOT COM>
10/09/2001 08:08