ADSM-L

Bradley Tidd/Boulder/IBM is out of the office.

2001-10-05 17:49:01
Subject: Bradley Tidd/Boulder/IBM is out of the office.
From: Bradley Tidd <bhtidd AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 15:44:59 -0600
I will be out of the office starting October 5, 2001 and will not return
until October 15, 2001.

I will respond to your message when I return, I expect to be able to read
my email in the evenings, but can not promiss.  Please contact my backup
for my accounts, Alejandra Salgado at salgado AT us.ibm DOT com or 303-924-2214,
for technical issues.  For managment issues contact my manager Stan
Weichert 301-377-4893  weicher AT us.ibm DOT com.   I will have my pager, but
will
be low on free time in many meetings.
Brad Tidd        ISM Team Lead