ADSM-L

Upgrade Problem

2001-10-04 10:00:31
Subject: Upgrade Problem
From: Marc Lowers <Marc_R_Lowers AT SBPHRD DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:57:40 +0100
I've attempted an upgrade of version 3.1.06 to 4.1.12 from a system
install area, however whenever I attempt to start the GUI I receive the
message

'The ordinal 6905 could not be located in in the dynamic link library
MFC42.DLL.'

I have one MFC42.DLL file located in the winnt/system32 folder which is
version 4.21.7303, there is also a file named MFC42u.dll here.  I have a
couple of other files named MFC42.DLL on the system but these are used by
other applications, any idea why it's failing?

Marc.