ADSM-L

Re: Listserver question

2001-10-03 10:08:07
Subject: Re: Listserver question
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 07:05:22 -0700
This is not an IBM facility, so I wouldn't know the answer to your
specific question. However, I just tried doing a search for the post I
made yesterday in response to the originator of this thread, and I only
got one hit. My criteria were:

   raibeck AND repro

I tried it with both Netscape and IE. Do you get duplicate hits for this?
If so, it might not hurt to clean up your temporary internet files/cache
and history, then see if that makes any difference.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"Matthew A. Bacchi" <mbacchi AT BTV.IBM DOT COM>
10/03/2001 06:51