ADSM-L

Re: TSM Web site points to IBM internal (w3) links

2001-10-03 07:00:53
Subject: Re: TSM Web site points to IBM internal (w3) links
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 03:58:09 -0700
You're welcome. The links should be fixed. I tried a couple of them from
my non-IBM dial-up connection, and now I can get to the redbooks just
fine.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Joerg Pohlmann/CanWest/IBM@IBMCA
10/02/2001 19:26

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:

Thanks for you help, Andy.

Joerg Pohlmann

Andrew Raibeck/Tucson/IBM@IBMUS AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> on 2001-10-02 12:59:37

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

I have forwarded this problem to the Tivoli web master.

I am not sure whether the Tivoli web master monitors this forum. In the
future, web site problems should be reported directly to the web master.
Follow the "Contact" link near the top of the web page, then pick the link
near the bottom (Feedback on this web site). The e-mail address is
webmaster AT tivoli DOT com.

I understand that there have been occasions in the past when response from
the web master e-mail has not always been as timely as desired (i.e. "I
sent an e-mail to the web master 4 days ago, and neither has the problem
been fixed nor have I received any response"). In such cases, let us know
here and we can try to move things along. But in general, the problem
should first be reported to the web master.

Thanks and regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group