ADSM-L

Re: anybody knows what is scheduling mode actually for? (prompt/client polling/any)

2001-10-02 01:58:19
Subject: Re: anybody knows what is scheduling mode actually for? (prompt/client polling/any)
From: Rajesh Oak <rajeshoak AT LYCOS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 01:55:32 -0400
Thida,
You have to set up Prompted at both the Server and the Client options. If you
want to have a mix of both Polling and Prompted, set up Schedmode as ANY on the
Server. At the client side you have to have an option
SCHEDMODE  PROMPTED in the dsm.opt file.
What the poblem with your config seems to be is that you have set up Prompted
on the Server and on the client side it is setup as Polling.

Rajesh Oak
--
On Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:30:27

http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp