ADSM-L

Re: sql display output with wide format

2001-09-28 09:41:50
Subject: Re: sql display output with wide format
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 06:24:47 -0700
Try using the -DISPLAYMODE=TABLE option on the dsmadmc command line..

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems

The command line is your friend.

"Guan, Phillip" <Guan_P AT VDOT.STATE.VA DOT US>
09/28/2001 05:59

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:
        Subject:        sql display output with wide format

Hi all,

Is there a way to force the SQL select results in wide format output? I
need
to put my own column names. If I use '-tab' option, the columns data are
messed up. If I run from a wide enough korn shell window, it displays in
wide format; otherwise, it displays in narrow format. I tried the
SQLDISPLAYMODE but iit doesn't work. I need to put this SQL statement in a
cron job. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Best regards,
Phillip Guan