ADSM-L

Re: anyone know how to restore r3 which be backed up by backint v 2.4 and need to restore by tdp_r3 3.2

2001-09-28 09:37:27
Subject: Re: anyone know how to restore r3 which be backed up by backint v 2.4 and need to restore by tdp_r3 3.2
From: "Kauffman, Tom" <KauffmanT AT NIBCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 08:21:22 -0500
Thida, you'll need to down-level your 3.2 system back to 2.4.

If this is an AIX system, the easiest way is to rename the backint and
backagent programs on the 3.4 side, so you don't overwrite them, and then
copy over the 2.4 versions. Make sure they've got the proper ownership and
permissions and you should be OK.

This is documented somewhere in the 3.2 document . . .

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO