ADSM-L

Data Retention Guidelines

2001-09-26 14:31:13
Subject: Data Retention Guidelines
From: "Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT IHWY DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:30:50 -0400
All,

I am working with one of my customers to reduce their tape consumption.
Many of their backup versions are being kept at 9999 and for "No Limit."
I have some general guidelines in mind to propose to each individual
business unit.  What I am looking for is a somewhat formatted document
that I can plug my numbers in or customize to suit my needs.  Something
presentable would help me to not reinvent the wheel on this one.

Thanks,

--
Joshua S. Bassi
Joshua S. Bassi