ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Notes

2001-09-26 11:30:44
Subject: Re: TDP for Notes
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 18:28:12 +0300
TDP for Notes is discontinued. You can place order on it till Monday. Look
at http://www.tivoli.com/support/storage_mgr/tivolieoc.html#tdpa Product
Set
I do not know if you purchase TDP for Domino now (or next month) why should
not be eligible to use TDP for Notes (Andy?). But from Tivoli point of view
these are different products with different licenses.
I hope this helps (a bit).

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Peter Svendsen <peter.svendsen AT ALMBRAND DOT DK> on 26.09.2001 18:29:50