ADSM-L

Re: Select Statement *** ALL SET! ***

2001-09-25 21:57:32
Subject: Re: Select Statement *** ALL SET! ***
From: Marc Levitan <marc.levitan AT PFPC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:52:33 -0400
Thank You all!
This helped me get what I was looking for.

Marc Levitan
Storage Manager
PFPC Global Fund Services

                    Thorhallur
                    Sverrisson             To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    <[email protected]        cc:
                    YHERJI.IS>             Subject:     Re: Select Statement
                    Sent by: "ADSM:
                    Dist Stor
                    Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MARI
                    ST.EDU>

                    09/25/2001
                    01:34 PM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

You where rather close.  This works to get the records since midnight.

select entity from summary where start_time>timestamp(current date,
'00:00:00')

The following gets all records since 18:00 the previous day:

select entity from summary where start_time>timestamp(current date - 1 day,
'18:00:00')

The following gets all records since 2 hours ago (you get the point):

select entity from summary where start_time>timestamp(current date, current
time - 2 hours)

Hope this helps.

Thorhallur