ADSM-L

Select Statement

2001-09-25 13:04:31
Subject: Select Statement
From: Marc Levitan <marc.levitan AT PFPC DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 12:59:33 -0400
I am looking for a script that will list the clients that backed up and how
much data was backed up for the previous night and if they were successful.

This is what I have:

select ENTITY as Node_Name, BYTES as Bytes_Transferred, SUCCESSFUL from
summary where activity='BACKUP' and start_time>='2001-09-23
00:00:00.000000' and bytes>0 order by entity

The problem is that I have to change the Day/Time stamp before I run it.
Is there a way to put a variable like today-1?  I have tried but am not
successful.

Does anyone have a better script?

Marc Levitan
Storage Manager