ADSM-L

Re: Archive hangs and Poor Archive Performance at TSM 4.1.2 & 4.2

2001-09-21 15:36:14
Subject: Re: Archive hangs and Poor Archive Performance at TSM 4.1.2 & 4.2
From: "Peppers, Holly" <Holly.Peppers AT BCBSFL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:14:32 -0400
Hi all!!

I have been working with Ike on this issue too.  Can I add more?? please??
:-)

IBM has not only requested more and more traces, but they have consistently
complained that they are not receiving the data they need.  Hmmm...  On at
least 2 occasions, they specifically requested information that had already
been sent to them.  Of course I pointed that out to them!!!  :-)  Too, the
IBM tech support rep asked for the wrong trace information, so we find out
the next day by their developer.

Peachy-King!!!