ADSM-L

Re: AW: tapes for nodes

2001-09-20 13:23:05
Subject: Re: AW: tapes for nodes
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 12:06:58 -0500
Try this command...

 select distinct node_name,volume_name from volumeusage where node_name
='Node_name'

Sung Y. Lee
sunglee AT us.ibm DOT com

                    Christoph Pilgram

                    <[email protected]       To:     ADSM-L
AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    LHEIM.COM>                                  cc:

                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager"          Subject:
AW: tapes for nodes
                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                    09/20/2001 10:29 AM

                    Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor