ADSM-L

Re: TSM OS/390 DB "volumes"

2001-09-19 06:36:44
Subject: Re: TSM OS/390 DB "volumes"
From: Jim Armstrong <jim_armstrong AT STANDARDLIFE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:56:11 +0100
Zoltan,
            I've moved TSM database components using DFDSS copy
successfully. Only restriction is that you need TSM down of course, but as
you say, its a lot faster, and easier than using the   'delete dbvolume'
command

Jim
==
For more information on Standard Life, visit our website
http://www.standardlife.com/   The Standard Life Assurance Company, Standard
Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH, is registered in Scotland
(No SZ4) and regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.  Tel: 0131 225
2552 - calls may be recorded or monitored.  This confidential e-mail is for
the addressee only.  If received in error, do not retain/copy/disclose it
without our consent and please return it to us.  We virus scan all e-mails
but are not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration by a
third party after it is sent.