ADSM-L

Re: TSM OS/390 DB "volumes"

2001-09-18 12:23:44
Subject: Re: TSM OS/390 DB "volumes"
From: Jim Sporer <james.sporer AT DOIT.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 11:24:22 -0500
It's so easy to move using TSM processes, why would you want to use some
other utility.  The good thing about using TSM to do the move is you don't
even have to take the TSM server down.  All you have to do is allocate and
format the new volume, then add it as a mirror and delete the old volume.
Jim Sporer