ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-09-11 08:24:08
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:13:07 -0400
> Also, I'm trying to set up the TDP for Lotus Domino.  Running TSM Client
> 4.1.2.12.  When I set up the command file for the TDP Scheduler, it
doesn't
> seem to work.  I have the command file(domsel.cmd) in a folder on the C:
\,
> the app itself is installed to C:\Program Files\Tivoli\Tsm\domino.  If
> anyone know's where to find info on this subject too that would help.

Patricia,

In regards to automating your TDP for Lotus Domino backups...
"It doesn't seem to work." isn't much to go by.
What problems are you having?

Take a closer look at Appendix A of the TDP for Lotus Domino User's Guide.
You can access it here:
http://www.tivoli.com/support/public/Prodman/public_manuals/storage_mgr/v3pubs/v1_html/domwntc/a68wtfrm.htm

Also, Chapter 4 of the redbook has a section on TDP for Lotus Domino
scheduling.
The redbook can be found at:  http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/
The redbook publication number is:  SG24-5247

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

"It's a beautiful day.  Don't let it get away."  -- Bono