ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-09-11 07:22:59
From: Mauricio Angelino Massa <mmassa AT BR.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:23:17 -0300
Hi, take a look at the GC35-0409-01 (TSM for Windows Quick Start - R4V2),
Appendix D - "Setting up clustering".
I haven't done that myself, but you'll find some step-by-step information
on cluster configuration with TSM.
Hth, regards,
     Mauricio

                    Patricia LeBlanc
                    <Patricia.Leblanc@LIBERTYM       To:     ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    UTUAL.COM>                       cc:
                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor        Subject:
                    Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                    11/09/01 08:14
                    Please respond to "ADSM:
                    Dist Stor Manager"

Morning!

Anyone got any advice for me in setting up a clustered server in TSM?    I
cannot seem to find a Redbook, and the TSM books I have are pretty useless.

Also, I'm trying to set up the TDP for Lotus Domino.  Running TSM Client
4.1.2.12.  When I set up the command file for the TDP Scheduler, it doesn't
seem to work.  I have the command file(domsel.cmd) in a folder on the C:\,
the app itself is installed to C:\Program Files\Tivoli\Tsm\domino.  If
anyone know's where to find info on this subject too that would help.

Thanks!