ADSM-L

Re: Backup and Archive problem

2001-09-10 18:00:57
Subject: Re: Backup and Archive problem
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 01:02:47 +0300
Is the archive/backup directo to tape or through DISK pool.
Give more details on NODE, COPYGROUP, STGPOOL.
Without details either your tape pool reached MAXSCRATCH limit or the node
data goes to DISK pool which fills and cannot migrate to tape pool (just
guessing). In latter case you should get errors on the server.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Ray Baughman <rbaughman AT NATIONALMACHINERY DOT COM> on 10.09.2001 13:55:02