ADSM-L

Re: Licensing Server Components

2001-09-07 11:32:43
Subject: Re: Licensing Server Components
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 08:33:55 -0700
Did you check the REGISTER LICENSE command syntax in the TSM
Administrator's Reference? It has the syntax and tells you the .lic file
names (in your ..\TSM\server directory) you need to use.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems

The command line is your friend.

"Mills, John" <John_Mills AT PURINAMILLS DOT COM>
09/07/2001 08:24