ADSM-L

[no subject]

2001-09-07 11:12:48
From: Sandeep Tyagi <tsandeep AT IN.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 20:24:20 +0530
Hello,

Which environment variable we have to set in order to set the values of
MAXOBJ(for 3.7) and TSMMAXOBJ(for 4.x) in XBSA API?

Actually I am in the process of recertification of TSM  4.2on AIX.  "butc"
is  our program  which uses  XBSA - API's. When I started butc with
appropriate options it returned failure with the following message
                                 xbsa_Initialize: The XBSAGetEnvironment
call failed to return the MAXOBJ string
I want to know which environment variable I will have to set in order to
get this MAXOBJ variable set  and where ( i.e. is there any specific
location/file).

thanks

   Sandeep K Tyagi
   IBM Global Services, INDIA