ADSM-L

Re: TDP MS SQL client errors

2001-09-04 11:39:32
Subject: Re: TDP MS SQL client errors
From: Thomas Denier <Thomas.Denier AT MAIL.TJU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 11:40:05 -0400
Quoting Zoltan Forray/AC/VCU <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>:

> But not via the GUI !   At least I could not find any ?   And the GUI
> doesn't complain ?   (yes, I know the GUI is not
> current/legal/supported,
> but the web interface is terrible/slow !!).

The command

D:\Program Files\TIVOLI\TSM\TDPSQL\sqlfull.cmd

is syntactically legal. It tells Windows to search the root folder on
the D drive for a file named Program.exe or Program.com and execute
whichever of these it finds, passing the following parameter to the
executable:

Files\TIVOLI\TSM\TDPSQL\sqlfull.com

I don't think it reasonable to expect either the GUI administrative
client or the TSM server to figure out that there is no Program.exe
in a specific folder on a client node.