ADSM-L

Re: locate files in the tsm database

2001-08-30 12:42:25
Subject: Re: locate files in the tsm database
From: David McClelland <DAVIDMCCLELLAND AT UK.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:43:06 +0100
Hi,

Depends how many clients you have I guess - if you're backing up one or two
clients then I couldn't agree more, but if you're looking after SP's then
the gui approach might not be so appropriate. But hey, each to their own!!!

Rgds,

David McClelland
Tivoli Storage Management Team
Tivoli Storage Management Team
IBM EMEA Technical Centre,
Internet: davidmcclelland AT uk.ibm DOT com

"Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 30-08-2001
16:11:57