ADSM-L

Re: Netware Client 4.2.0 password generate problems

2001-08-28 08:48:09
Subject: Re: Netware Client 4.2.0 password generate problems
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:48:47 -0400
Yes, I have experienced this very same behavior. Given that it was happening
during
testing of Netware cluster backups I quickly canned 4.2 and went back to
4.1.1_18. I've
got enough problems trying to get the cluster nodes to run successfully to have
to worry
about this as well.

I like Corey's response, just shrug and say "Netware"

--
Jim Kirkman
Jim Kirkman