ADSM-L

Re: SpectraLogic 64000 (Gator) and TSM 4.1.3

2001-08-24 14:46:08
Subject: Re: SpectraLogic 64000 (Gator) and TSM 4.1.3
From: "Johnn D. Tan" <jdtan AT MED.CORNELL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:48:57 -0400
Thanks. That works. Seems a bit more inefficient than previously, but
I guess that's the downside of larger tape capacity.

I manually move the tape(s) from the EE port and issue the following
command:

checkin libv $LIBRARY search=yes vollist=$VOLLIST checklabel=barcode
status=scratch

Where $LIBRARY and $VOLLIST are what is appropriate for your situation.

Bob Price