ADSM-L

Re: SQL backup error.....

2001-08-24 09:00:24
Subject: Re: SQL backup error.....
From: William Degli-Angeli <billybob AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 09:01:40 -0400
Are you sure you are using the correct options (.opt) file?

Try using the /TSMOPTFile to ensure you are pointing to
the correct options file...

    Thanks,
        Bill

William Degli-Angeli
IGS TDP Development
Endicott, NY
(607) 752-6749
TieLine: 852-6749
Internet: BillyBob AT US.IBM DOT Com

                    Bo Nielsen
                    <Bo_Nielsen@FD       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    B.DK>                cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     SQL backup error.....
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MAR
                    IST.EDU>

                    08/24/2001
                    08:36
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Hi

when I tried to run the LOGS backup I received an error message for the
MASTER.

In the dsm.opt file I have an exclude statement like this:
 exclude "\...\master\...\log*"
but it's doesn't work.....

Regards,
Bo Nielsen

FDB data                                    Phone: +45 4386 4671
Roskildevej 65                             Fax:     +45 4386 4990
DK-2620 Albertslund                    E-mail: bo_nielsen AT fdb DOT dk
Denmark