ADSM-L

Re: Services in the Client

2001-08-23 11:38:00
Subject: Re: Services in the Client
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:39:32 +0300
You can use only one NODename for a machine (for step 1)
Each Friday you can generate a backupset with 2 years retension (for step
2)
And each last Friday (or each Friday) you can delete backupsets from
And each last Friday (or each Friday) you can delete backupsets from
previous month which are not made in the last week of the month (to adhere
to requirement 3)

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

Christian Astuni <astuni AT AR.IBM DOT COM> on 22.08.2001 23:15:38