ADSM-L

Cancelling backup storage pool?

2001-08-22 20:47:04
Subject: Cancelling backup storage pool?
From: Eugene Awyong - Singapore <eawyong AT SAPL.SAMSUNG DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 08:50:43 +0800
Hi,

        Was wondering if anyone could tell me what I should be doing if I
would like to cancel a backup storage of the below-mentioned tapes (backup
stg dailypool dailycopypool). I have these 2 tapes which TSM have been
trying to do a copy of the primary tapes, but the primary tape has been
brought to an off-site location. Is there any way/command that I am able to
issue which would cancel these requests only? I still want to carry on with
my daily backup storage schedule though

08/23/01   06:30:20      ANR1229W Volume SA2_007 cannot be backed up -
volume is
                          offline or access mode is "unavailable" or
"destroyed".
08/23/01   06:30:20      ANR1229W Volume SA2_009 cannot be backed up -
volume is
                          offline or access mode is "unavailable" or
"destroyed".

Many Thanks in Advance,
Gene