ADSM-L

Re: Deleting Log Volumes

2001-08-20 11:28:27
Subject: Re: Deleting Log Volumes
From: Jim Sporer <james.sporer AT DOIT.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:29:36 -0500
Define the new logs as mirrors and then delete the old logs.
Jim Sporer

At 11:07 AM 8/20/2001 -0400, you wrote:
HI,

I hope someone out there can help.  I am trying to move to new Recovery Log
volumes.  I've attempted to add a log volume and get the following msg:
ANR2452E DEFINE LOGVOLUME: Maximum recovery log capacity exceeded.

How do I now move to new volumes when I can't define new ones?  The existing
log is at the 5 GB limit.

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this
e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect
the views of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.