ADSM-L

Deleting Log Volumes

2001-08-20 11:06:40
Subject: Deleting Log Volumes
From: "Hunley, Ike" <Ike.Hunley AT BCBSFL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 11:07:58 -0400
HI,

I hope someone out there can help.  I am trying to move to new Recovery Log
volumes.  I've attempted to add a log volume and get the following msg:
ANR2452E DEFINE LOGVOLUME: Maximum recovery log capacity exceeded.

How do I now move to new volumes when I can't define new ones?  The existing
log is at the 5 GB limit.

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc., and its subsidiary and
affiliate companies are not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail
message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Inc.