ADSM-L

Re: No Drives Available (Help)

2001-08-07 07:18:54
Subject: Re: No Drives Available (Help)
From: "Thomas, Matthew" <Matthew.Thomas AT LLOYDSTSB.CO DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 12:12:11 +0100
Geoff,

We have a similar issue which appears to have been caused by an engineer
removing the wrong ethernet card during an SSA Disk reconfig excercise. It
may be a connectivity issue. Also, we have had problems where our NT server
reassigned the drive names from mt1.0.0.4 to mt1.0.0.6 (for example) after
the engineers had been pulling cards. After some digging around in the
registry we gathered the 'new' drive info and deleted and redefined the
drive definitions in TSM.

Hope this is of some use,

Matt Thomas
TSM/Storage Admin

* external.       020-7922-3213
* e-mail          Matthew.Thomas AT Lloydstsb.co DOT uk