ADSM-L

Re: restore to different node

2001-08-06 15:49:48
Subject: Re: restore to different node
From: George Lesho <GLesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 14:54:01 -0500
If you are doing this from a command line, I can help... use the
virtualnodename option in the command line. You can also set a
virtualnodename in your dsm.opt file (on AIX client) and it will restore
from the named box to the node you are running the command from. Same thing
can be done from a GUI but I don't use them.

George Lesho
AFC Enterprises

Jason Jackson <jacksonj AT MICHAELS DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 08/06/2001
02:43:01