ADSM-L

Creating backupset for a client node on TSM 4.1

2001-08-02 19:15:15
Subject: Creating backupset for a client node on TSM 4.1
From: Chuck Lam <chuck_lam AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 16:16:00 -0700
Hello-List,

Does anyone have experience creating 'backupsets' for
a client node on TSM 4.1? Because there are so many
small files on the Novell servers, I was asked to see
if we can perform a 'full' system backup on those
servers every two weeks in case we have to do a full
system restore.  I wonder if backupset can be created
for them in stead?

Reading the admin documents, I am not quite sure how
to go about creating them.  Any suggestions will be
greatly appreciated...