ADSM-L

Re: saving IP address

2001-08-02 12:32:10
Subject: Re: saving IP address
From: Rick Saylor <rsaylor AT AUSTIN.CC.TX DOT US>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 11:32:42 -0500
If you are using SCHEDMODE PROMPTED backup mode then you will need to
change the TCPCLIENTADDRESS in your options file. Then re-start the scheduler.

At 12:11 PM 8/2/01 -0400, you wrote:
I've had my admins both stop and start the scheduler service and login from
the desktop and drill down in the backup screen but its still keeping theIP
address.

"David Longo" <David.Longo AT HEALTH-FIRST DOT ORG>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 08/02/2001
11:50:31 AM