ADSM-L

NetWare 5.1 and DSMC Problem

2001-07-31 10:04:19
Subject: NetWare 5.1 and DSMC Problem
From: David Clifford <david.clifford AT CARLTONTV.CO DOT UK>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 14:49:35 +0100
New to this List so bear with me ...

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
I have 10 NetWare 5.1 Server all running NetWare 5.1 with NW5.1SP3 I have 10
NetWare 5.1 Server all running NetWare 5.1 with NW5.1SP3 installed (latest),
currently running DSMC 4.1.2. All servers are < 80Gb Disk Space in Use  and +1
Gb memory.

One Server will ABEND on a Scheduled Job, yet run a Manual INCR backup no
problem, anyone seen this before  and managed to resolve it ?

Regards

Dave Clifford

david.clifford AT carltontv.co DOT uk
http://www.carltontv.co.uk
Direct Tel: +44 (0)207 615 1852
Mobile Tel: +44 (0)78 011 888 55
Company Fax: +44 (0)7092020624

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail is intended  only for the addressee named above.
As this eMail may contain confidential or privileged information if you
are not the named addressee or the person responsible for delivering
the message to the named addressee please telephone us immediately.
The contents should not be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken.

 This footnote confirms that this e-mail message has been scanned for
 the presence of known computer viruses by Norton Antivirus. However,
 it is still recommended that you use local virus scanning software to
 monitor for the presence of viruses.