ADSM-L

Re: SUBFILE Technical Details?

2001-07-31 03:48:20
Subject: Re: SUBFILE Technical Details?
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:49:15 +0300
See redbook SG2-6110 "Tivoli Storage Manager Version 3.7.3 & 4.1: Technical
Guide" p.p. 20-39 (36-55 in pdf file).
You can obtain it from http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/
You can find there description of adaptive sub-file backup in detail.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

mrkirra2001 <mrkirra2001 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM> on 31.07.2001 06:14:53
Please respond to mrkirra2001 <mrkirra2001 AT hotmail DOT com>