ADSM-L

Teaching others TSM

2001-07-27 10:04:38
Subject: Teaching others TSM
From: Francisco Reyes <lists AT NATSERV DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 10:07:23 -0400
What is the best way to teach someone how to use TSM?
When I learnt it some time back it took me 3 months of setting up the
server and clients and just trying different things to get all the
concepts.

When I came back to the company after 2 years I found the setup was in
fairly bad shape even though of the two people that maintained it while I
was gone one went to training.

I think hand's on is the best training, but I don't think the two people I
need to train can be made available full time just to learn TSM.

What is the general consensus about the classes? Do they truly help new
users?