ADSM-L

Several WebSessions killing the Server

2001-07-26 08:11:15
Subject: Several WebSessions killing the Server
From: Robert Fijan <robert.fijan AT LVA-WUERTTEMBERG DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:57:53 +0200
Hi.

I've got the following problem:

sometimes when I try an action over the Admin. Web client, several
WebSessions are opened and can't be canceled. And the
real problem is: these sessions kill my server, an OS/390 R10 TSM Server V
4.1, which starts using between 10 and 40% of the CPU.

The only way to come out is to stop and restart the TSM-Server.

Can anyone tell me what the problem is.

Here is the errormessage from the log:

ANR2017I Administrator V230033 issued command: CANCEL SESSION 1389
ANR9999D OUTINIT(704): Invalid stream descriptor in outCancelStream().

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Robert Fijan
Sitz Stuttgart
Tel. (0 7 11) 8 48-23 39
Fax. (0 7 11) 8 48 44-33 11
Internet-Mail: robert.fijan AT lva-wuerttemberg DOT de