ADSM-L

TDP for Domino

2001-07-25 15:46:16
Subject: TDP for Domino
From: "Brian L. Nick" <BRIAN.NICK AT PHOENIXWM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:46:11 -0400
Good afternoon everyone. Here is our scenario, TSM 3.7.4 server on OS/390
2.10 TDP 1.1.1 on an NT Domino R5 server.  Now please bear with me as we
are just in the process of testing this configuration.

 We have been successful in backing up Domino using NT the issue I now have
is this. We have had this configuration working for about 1 week and I
wanted the Domino group to test recovery of mail and perhaps a Domino
database. We went to the server and when we attempted to open the TDP GUI
the following message was received.

'ACD5130E Could not initialize the connection to Lotus Domino properly.
error=416'

 The Lotus Domino folks ensure me that they have not changed anything and I
have not touched TDP since last week, our backups were working fine until
22:00 on Monday night.

 Does anyone have any hints for me that might address this issue?

 Any help is greatly appreciated.

 Thanks,
    Brian