ADSM-L

Re: TSM tapes out of Sync with Library manager

2001-07-23 15:09:16
Subject: Re: TSM tapes out of Sync with Library manager
From: "<James> <healy>" <James.Healy2 AT AXACS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 15:10:00 -0400
Thanks again to all who responded to my questions.
Can anyone tell me what the various categories mean such as
0190
019A
019C
FF00

"Richard Sims" <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 07/23/2001 01:44:29 PM

To:   ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
cc:

>Can anyone help me with how to decipher the output of the mtlib -l
>/dev/lmcp0 -qI command or point me to where I can find the doc on its
>detail.

James - Full details are in "IBM SCSI Tape Drive, Medium Changer, and
        Library Device Drivers: Installation and User's Guide"
(GC35-0154).  If you're unfamiliar with the "quick" output of the
command, you can add the verbose (-v) option, as in doing:
  mtlib -l /dev/lmcp0 -vqI
which identifies each element of the output.

   Richard