ADSM-L

Re: Setting Client Environmental variables-3.7.3 AIX client

2001-07-23 03:08:17
Subject: Re: Setting Client Environmental variables-3.7.3 AIX client
From: Michel Engels <Michel.Engels AT DEVOTEAM DOT BE>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:17:50 +0100
The two options you have to specify in the dsm.sys are:
Errorlogname              /admin/local/logs/dsmerror.log
Schedlogname          /admin/local/logs/dsmerror.log

Another thing you can specify is de retention period of the messages:
Errorlogretention           30 D
Schedlogretention           30 D

Hope this helps,

Michel Engels
TSM Consultant
Devoteam Belgium

Ken Sedlacek <Ken_Sedlacek AT KYRUS DOT COM> on 07/23/2001 05:21:28 AM