ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino - Brick level backup?

2001-07-18 06:30:41
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino - Brick level backup?
From: J?rg Nouvertn? <joerg.nouvertne AT WTAL DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:31:04 +0200
Hi,

the answer is yes and no, since "brick level" does not apply to the Domino
infrastructure.

No, you cannot restore just a single document, you have to restore the DB
and copy the document over.

Yes, if you are talking about a user's mail box. In Domino, every user has
his own database, you don't have to restore the whole stuff to get the mail
file of one user back.

Regards,

Joerg Nouvertne
http://home.wtal.de/the_swordsman