ADSM-L

TSM modules for Perl

2001-07-18 05:27:54
Subject: TSM modules for Perl
From: Jörg Nouvertné <joerg.nouvertne AT WTAL DOT DE>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 11:28:16 +0200
Hi all,

because of the large interest in the TSM for PERL Module, I've created a
homepage which will be used for updates and news for the time being (don't
blame me on the design ;-)). Have a look at:
http://home.wtal.de/the_swordsman

In regards to the name space: I discussed this issue (seperating methods
from the object) and we came to the conclusion, that it doesn't make much
sense, since it will make the usage of the module much more complecated.
However, the design allows anybody to inherit the object and methods for
other modules.

After collecting and incorporating the feedback, and after the modules
passed the tests, I'll register the TSM namespace at CPAN.

As the next steps, I can imagine to collect scripts or code fragments based
on this module on my homepage. Volunteers are welcome.

Best regards,

Jörg Nouvertné
http://home.wtal.de/the_swordsman