ADSM-L

Re: updated ER diagram of the TSM tables?

2001-07-17 09:21:40
Subject: Re: updated ER diagram of the TSM tables?
From: "Brian T. Huntley" <bth AT CLARKSON DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 09:22:23 -0400
I don't know of any, but would most certainly be interested in them if
someone has them... would be most beneficial to understanding how the
whole thing works...

thanks!
-Brian
| Brian T. Huntley                                Systems Administrator |
| Campus Information Services, Clarkson University                      |
| Ph/FAX: 315.268-6723/6570                                             |
| bth AT clarkson DOT edu                                 www.clarkson.edu/cis |
 UNIX *is* user friendly. It's just selective about who its friends are.