ADSM-L

User Requirements Survey | TSM Symposium at Oxford University 20/21 September

2001-07-16 11:55:24
Subject: User Requirements Survey | TSM Symposium at Oxford University 20/21 September
From: Sheelagh Treweek <sheelagh.treweek AT COMPUTING-SERVICES.OXFORD.AC DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:57:06 +0100
Please could I draw your attention to the User Requirements Survey,
(already begun) for analysis and presentation at the TSM Symposium
at Oxford University 20/21 September 2001?

The survey is being done via a web form on the symposium web pages
and the analysis will be carried out as a joint effort by :

  Rolf Bogus <rolf.bogus AT urz.uni-heidelberg DOT de>
  Scotty Logan <swl AT Stanford DOT EDU>
  Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de>

The findings will be presented for discussion at the symposium by Scotty
(who is also now the SHARE requirements co-ordinator for TSM).

Please take this opportunity to put down your main TSM requirements to
the survey by filling in the form at :

  http://tsm-symposium.oucs.ox.ac.uk/requirements.html

We have already received some excellent contributions for which we thank
you;  please submit yours as soon as possible and before 31 July 2001.
It is a great opportunity : as well as many experienced TSM experts there
will be the TSM Product Manager in attendance (Freddy Saldana), developers
Dave Cannon and Andy Raibeck, as well as Jose Iglesias (Vice President).
We can look forward to some lively discussions ...

Many thanks - and  of course we look forward to seeing (some of) you at
the TSM symposium in September.  The results will be published as part of
the proceedings and will be available on the web.

Regards, Sheelagh
--
Sheelagh Treweek
Sheelagh Treweek