ADSM-L

Re: TSM 3.7 CLIENT problem ANR0444W (out of sequence verb)

2001-07-13 10:56:48
Subject: Re: TSM 3.7 CLIENT problem ANR0444W (out of sequence verb)
From: Angelica Tulipano <atulipan AT GBM DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 09:54:10 -0500
I created the service again with the password, change also the password of
the client, reinstall it and the problem continues... thanks for your help.

Ing. Angélica Tulipano
GBM de Panamá, S.A.
Phone (507) 263-9977 ext 202
Fax (507) 269-3604
e-mail: atulipan AT gbm DOT net

                    dthorneycroft

                    @LACSD.ORG           To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU

                    Sent by:             cc:

                    ADSM-L AT VM DOT MAR        Subject:     Re: TSM 3.7 CLIENT
problem ANR0444W
                    IST.EDU              (out of sequence verb)

                    07/11/01

                    01:16 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    ADSM-L

Check your password.
I've seen similar errors when starting the scheduler service with
the wrong password.

On Wednesday, July 11, 2001 10:08 AM, Angelica Tulipano
[SMTP:atulipan AT GBM DOT NET]