ADSM-L

Re: SQL on OS390

2001-07-13 09:34:11
Subject: Re: SQL on OS390
From: Christo Heuër <christoh AT ABSA.CO DOT ZA>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:42:01 +0200
Hi Zoltan,

Why don't you run the tso batch interface - seeing that your current way
does not work as you've indicated.
The sample JCL I sent you uses IKJEFT01 utility which gives you a
batch interface into TSO - which in turn gives you an interface into the
admin client - as far as I can make out this is what you want to achieve.
Seeing that the + works in batch why not go for it - you have nothing to
loose.

Cheers
Christo