ADSM-L

Re: Restore on a different client machine?

2001-07-13 07:50:59
Subject: Re: Restore on a different client machine?
From: Pothula S Paparao <9pothula AT SG.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 18:38:35 +0800
hi yahya
try out this option from aix prompt of any node where u wanna restore this
directory or files.

dsmc restore -virtualnodname=nodename <source directory> <target direcotry>

See that you have owenship permissions for accessing the above node or else
u can use 'admin' id to restore.

Yahya Ilyas <Yahya.Ilyas AT ASU DOT EDU>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 07/13/2001 04:17:35